Can't find what you're looking for? Call us now on 0203 302 0664
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a sales location coordinator. A London location library, Location HQ provides and represents locations for the TV, film, event and photographic industry all over the UK and internationally. Recent success in this competitive market means that we are looking to expand. This is a unique opportunity for someone looking to join an innovative, interesting and expanding business.
This opportunity would suit someone who enjoys an interesting, varied and fast paced role. This is a client-based role so the candidate should be confident, professional, highly organised, and self-motivated. A team player versatile in their communications when dealing with a wide range of clients and locations. Must be a fluent English speaker with excellent computer skills and a good telephone manner. A Location Library background is preferred but not essential.
The purpose of this new position is to manage the daily sales activities, main duties will include;
- Answering enquiries and logging with CRM System telephone and email enquiries.
- Selecting and providing suitable locations as per the client’s requirements.
- Following up enquiries and securing the location.
- Liaising with the client and the location to arrange site visits/recces, logistics, facilities and coordinating all communication related to the location hire
- Negotiate the terms and conditions, also the fees for each location hire including and not limited to Health and Safety, Risk assessments and operational guidelines.
- Administration and collation of contracts, invoices, deposits and relevant paperwork.
- Maintaining relationships with locations & clients
Annual salary subject to age and experience.
Commission no upper limit
To apply in the first instance please forward your CV and a brief covering letter to email@example.com.